Whether you plan to visit with us for a few hours, a few days,
or an extended period, we want you to feel right at home.
Visit the links below for information to make your stay with us
Need transportation during your visit? We have several options,
including a courtesy car, rental car services, and public transit.
Terrell Aviation, Inc.
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
After hours: 972.835.5395
Terrell Municipal Airport Services
The Terrell Municipal Airport has a full-service FBO terminal with
pilots’ lounge, business center, Wi-Fi, and meeting room.
- Class G Airspace
- No landing fee
- 17/35 - 5,006' X 75' runway length
- PAPI visual landing aid
- Lights: DSK-DWN
- ASOS 119.275 972.551.1334
- FBO Hours 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
on-site ( Jet A and 100LL)
- Detailing services
- Aircraft maintenance and repair services available from:
- Flight school
- CATS Testing Center
- Charter services
- Golf course and fitness center within 3 miles
options: courtesy car, rental car, public transportation
- Rental car pick-up service
- Hotels, shopping, and restaurants
1 mile away
- Catering services
- No. 1 British Flying Training School Museum celebrating WWII
cooperation between the United States and Great Britain
- Fire extinguishers on-site
- Fire Department equipped with chemical sprays
Major William F. Long Terminal Building
Airport Services Tenant
Information Business Park
Pilot Information Heritage
Links Contact Us