Terrell Aviation, Inc.
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
After hours: 972.835.5395
Flights of our Fathers
Air Show & Fly-in
Saturday, September 23, 2017
Aviation maintains a pilot lounge with supplies, crew car, and vending.
Other services include flight instruction and aircraft rental.
The FBO, Terrell Aviation, provides ground support, including
major and minor airframe and power plant repairs, for light single
to medium twin aircraft. 100LL and Jet A fuel are available.
Terrell Aircraft Services LLC is another option at Terrell Airport
for aircraft maintenance and repair for single or multi-engine aircraft.
are less than 1 mile from the airport. In addition, we have several
available to meet your needs.
- FAA Identifier: TRL
- Lat/Long: 32-42-33.0410N / 096-16-02.6090W
- 32-42.550683N / 096-16.043483W
- 32.7091781 / -96.2673914 (estimated)
- Elevation: 474 ft. / 144.5 m (surveyed)
- Variation: 04E (2005)
- From city: 1 mile SE of TERRELL, TX
- Time zone: UTC-5 (UTC-6 during Standard Time)
- Zip code: 75160
NOT FOR NAVIGATION. Please procure official charts for flight.
IAPs - Instrument Approach Procedures
- Runway 17/35
- 5006' x 75' (1524 x 23 m) with GPS Instrument Approach
- 30,000 lb. single wheel weight limit
- Non-precision instrument markings
- LDIN Rwy 17
(Click on runway map for a larger image)
- Open to the public
- Listed on Dallas-Ft. Worth Sectional Chart
- No control tower
- ARTCC: Fort Worth Center
- FSS: Fort Worth Flight Service Station
- NOTAMS: TRL (NOTAM-D service available)
- Lighted wind indicator
- Runways lighted dusk to dawn
- White-green beacon
- Not certified under FAR Part 139
- TPA-1300* (1500 Twins)
- CTAF: 122.8
- UNICOM: 122.8
- Non-directional beacon: 260 AVZ
- ASOS: 119.275 972.551.1334
- Ft. Worth Center APP/DEP Control: 132.85/397.9
(BLUE RIDGE RCAG)
- Fire extinguishers on site
- Fire Department equipped with chemical sprays
Airport Services Tenant
Information Business Park
Pilot Information Heritage
Links Contact Us